NATION

PASSWORD

A formal complaint against Moderator Nervun

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
TFF
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

A formal complaint against Moderator Nervun

Postby TFF » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm requesting an formal warning be issued to the moderator Nervun for their malicious comment infering that there is evidence against me showing I "did indeed talk to a now DOS player" insinuating I did something against the rules.

Of course I talked to the player who received a banning for defending me. I thanked him , I agreed it was a bullshit ban and I thanked every player who defended me in that thread and I apologized to them for receiving a banning by trying to help me out. There's no rules on thanking people. I checked.

I DID NOT tell any player to hack or attempt to hack or steal anyone's password or accounts on here and to infer that I did that or that you have evidence that I did that is malicious and misuse of moderation.

The moderator immediately locked the thread after making accusation so I'm unable to provide the link. The thread was called Griefing.

Thank you.

TFF
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby TFF » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Ok while I was posting the above post... the locked thread I was discussing received another post from another moderator informing me there are no official warnings on my behavior on these forums and no unofficial ones either. That being said, I'm going to STFU and not pursue this anymore.

Thanks

Melkor Unchained
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Melkor Unchained » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Complaints of this nature should be made from the Getting Help Page, not here.
"I am the Elder King: Melkor, first and mightiest of the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will. But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair."

Return to Moderation