NATION

PASSWORD

Picspam or threats (Sexiest NSer thread)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Picspam or threats (Sexiest NSer thread)

Postby AiliailiA » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm

viewtopic.php?p=7974827#p7974827
viewtopic.php?p=7974924#p7974924

The second one looks like an anti-drink driving ad, but put together with the first one ...
My name is voiced AIL-EE-AIL-EE-AH. My time zone: UTC.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
: eugenics :
What are the colons meant to convey here?
In my experience Colons usually convey shit

NSG junkie. Getting good shit for free, why would I give it up?

Melkor Unchained
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Melkor Unchained » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Not actionable. Those posts don't threaten anything; they simply imply death if you drive while inebriated.
"I am the Elder King: Melkor, first and mightiest of the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will. But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair."

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Melkor Unchained wrote:Not actionable. Those posts don't threaten anything; they simply imply death if you drive while inebriated.

OK. Suggest you keep an eye on the bickering between that poster and Paddy O tho.
My name is voiced AIL-EE-AIL-EE-AH. My time zone: UTC.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
: eugenics :
What are the colons meant to convey here?
In my experience Colons usually convey shit

NSG junkie. Getting good shit for free, why would I give it up?

Melkor Unchained
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Melkor Unchained » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:26 am

Ailiailia wrote:
Melkor Unchained wrote:Not actionable. Those posts don't threaten anything; they simply imply death if you drive while inebriated.

OK. Suggest you keep an eye on the bickering between that poster and Paddy O tho.

Roger that. Thanks for the heads up.
"I am the Elder King: Melkor, first and mightiest of the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will. But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair."

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 am

Have removed all the snark and subsequent snark as of last night, and folks have been told to knock it off.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks to the Mods for keeping the contest friendly...
:hug:
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Return to Moderation