NATION

PASSWORD

Not Sure

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Not Sure

Postby Gauthier » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Something makes me think this bit is trolling, but just to be sure:

Tuskenjaar wrote:Rick perry sounds like the perfect man to put onto office. His Prayer-Stadium event was a tremendous success, about a billion times better than obama's fail-out plan. the thing that is good about rick perry is that he is down to earth with regular hard-working folk, not like the elitist snooty snob we have in office right now. If david duke would be his VP, that would make my day.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Tuskenjaar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuskenjaar » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Gauthier wrote:Something makes me think this bit is trolling, but just to be sure:

Tuskenjaar wrote:Rick perry sounds like the perfect man to put onto office. His Prayer-Stadium event was a tremendous success, about a billion times better than obama's fail-out plan. the thing that is good about rick perry is that he is down to earth with regular hard-working folk, not like the elitist snooty snob we have in office right now. If david duke would be his VP, that would make my day.

I Think that david duke wound be a good vp because of his political view points, as seen in one of his many youtube videos. I in no way ment to troll. if you want I can edit out the statement about david duke.

EDIT: To prove I do not want to troll, I have edited out the statement you have put in bold.
Last edited by Tuskenjaar on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I Love Babes, Bullets, Hunting and Hummers. Any of you Obama-nites Got a Problem with That?

Return to Moderation