NATION

PASSWORD

please answer

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Nazi Wales
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

please answer

Postby Nazi Wales » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:46 pm

My region, The Region of Dictators, had been raided a week ago from the founder of the Crimson Dawn and had kicked me and ten others of my and banned us then destroyed the whole region. Could anything be done about it?

Frisivisia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisivisia » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 pm

No, that's just raiding.
Impeach The Queen, Legalize Anarchy, Stealing Things Is Not Theft. Sex Pistols 2017.
I'm the evil gubmint PC inspector, here to take your Guns, outlaw your God, and steal your freedom and give it to black people.
I'm Joe Biden. So far as you know.

For: Anarchy, Punk Rock Fury
Against: Thatcher, Fascists, That Fascist Thatcher, Reagan, Nazi Punks, Everyone
"Am I buggin' ya? I don't mean to bug ya." - Bono
Let's cram some more shit in my sig. Cool people cram shit in their sigs. In TECHNICOLOR!

Nazi Wales
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Wales » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 pm

so i could just go raid anyone?

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 pm

http://www.nationstates.net/page=faq#etiquette

Can I invade other people's regions?

Yes. The practice of invading regions, where a group of nations all move to a region with the aim of seizing the WA Delegate position, is part of the game. Certain groups within NationStates are particularly adroit at this, and can attack very quickly. Other groups exist to defend regions from invasion, and liberate those that are captured.

Once I've taken over a region, can I eject everyone else?

You can try. Invader Delegates tend to have very little Regional Influence, which makes ejecting long-time residents difficult. But Delegates can be as kind, generous, evil, or despotic as they wish. It's up to regional residents to elect good Delegates.

If you want to know more about how it works, see this thread.

Return to Moderation