NATION

PASSWORD

Flame

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Atlantean Menace
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Flame

Postby The Atlantean Menace » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 pm

viewtopic.php?p=5096460#p5096460

I'm still a bit new here, but I suspect that calling someone a "neanderthal" at least merits a "knock it off."

Tomei
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tomei » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am

The Atlantean Menace wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=5096460#p5096460

I'm still a bit new here, but I suspect that calling someone a "neanderthal" at least merits a "knock it off."

quite so, quite so

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am

Tomei wrote:
The Atlantean Menace wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=5096460#p5096460

quite so, quite so

Just going to give you a heads up here and tell you that posting in moderation like that Tomei is what the mods call Spamming in Moderation, It can get you a warning, So if I was you I would refrain from posting a response like that in moderation ever again

~Bladia
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Tomei
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tomei » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 am

Blademasters765 wrote:
Tomei wrote:
quite so, quite so

Just going to give you a heads up here and tell you that posting in moderation like that Tomei is what the mods call Spamming in Moderation, It can get you a warning, So if I was you I would refrain from posting a response like that in moderation ever again

~Bladia

Oh! sorry, i didn't realise this was in mod territory! sorry :(

Return to Moderation