NATION

PASSWORD

Lock

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Lock

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Ive just about had enough of EVERYONE on the internet hating on her, so can you please lock this thread so I don't have to see anymore here?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=102150

Thanks
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Thanks
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Return to Moderation