NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Lock request for Technical Moderators thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[R] Lock request for Technical Moderators thread

Postby Phydios » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:59 am

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=520244

Can you lock this thread? The new technical moderators have been announced, and now the thread has been taken over by unproductive bickering over whether Roavin is an NPO member. I'm not reporting any specific posts; just asking for a thread lock. Again, the thread seems to have run its course.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:10 am

I don't think it's necessary to lock it at this point. There's always someone who grumbles, but these kinds of threads still tend to die off naturally.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Phydios » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:15 am

Thanks for stopping in there, Sedge.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Return to Moderation