NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Signature Related (reports and mods only)

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gandoor
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:40 pm

OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently Shindoine from Healin Good Precure with the asexual, transgender, and lesbian pride flags behind her.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:50 am

Sigs regarding personal genitalia seem to be pushing beyond PG-13:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1230081

EDIT: They appear to have edited it; the genitalia ref. is gone now.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:24 pm

Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic

SherpDaWerp
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby SherpDaWerp » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:58 pm

My Got Issues? contributions | An Abridged History of GI (+additions)
Any premise tips, option structure, re-written bits, advice, or ideas for issues that I provide are fair game to be used by anyone.

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:56 pm

Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic

Shunmyo KK
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 09, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Shunmyo KK » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:38 pm

Set in an anachronistic 198x. Currently undergoing massive rework: disregard any and all previous posts.
A Japan ravaged by global warming and ruled by a corrupt corporatocracy in a world where nobody won the Cold War.
"Yōkoso to Radio 17.4, Japan's #1 English-speaking radio station for 16 years in a row! That's welcome, for you guys who don't, uh, speak Japanese." | Wanna tune in? Check out our sister stations! | Get ahead of the crowd - get Popalox! Just a few pills each day, and you can enhance your job performance, athletic performance, and performance where it counts! Buy before July 21 the low, low price of ¥79.99! Side-effects may include headache, insomnia, nausea, drowsiness, and dermatitis. Do not take if pregnant. Do not take if you are allergic to any ingredients.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation