NATION

PASSWORD

Methinks something is wrong here...

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Methinks something is wrong here...

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:30 pm

I thought that you had to be in the WA AND have two endorsements to make a proposal. However, it seems that is no longer the case. I was looking at one of the GA proposals and well, it's illegal; but that's besides the point. The point is I looked at the Authour's nation page and it says in the National Happenings:

4 hours ago: Jon4de applied to join the World Assembly.
4 hours ago: Jon4de submitted a proposal to the World Assembly Environmental Council entitled "Hydrogen Powered Vehicles".

So, is this a bug or something? Jon4de isn't a member of the WA yet AND he doesn't have 2 endorsements.
Last edited by The Emmerian Unions on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Methinks something is wrong here...

Postby Valipac » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

1 day, 5 hours ago: Jon4de was endorsed by The Autonomist Society of Lysian.

Methinks that he had at least 2 endorsements, submitted the proposal, and accidently resigned. He realized his mistake and quickly reapplied. For some reason his national page does not reflect resigning from the WA, but that may be as a result of him reapplying so quickly, or because it does not normally say that.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:39 pm

If he accidentally resigned it would've shown up.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Valipac » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 pm

The Emmerian Unions wrote:If he accidentally resigned it would've shown up.

Well his page shows no record of ever resigning period or the endorsements being removed. So my guess is that he resigned and reapplied so quickly that it did not log the resignation for whatever reason.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Return to Technical