NATION

PASSWORD

WA Application Issue

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Non Group Think
Civilian

Founded: Oct 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

WA Application Issue

Postby Non Group Think » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with joining the WA, basically I've applied and received confirmation that I have been accepted, but when I go to the World Assembly page, it says I haven't joined yet. Please help!

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: WA Application Issue

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm

This goes in Technical, but you have to check your email account to join the WA.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Re: WA Application Issue

Postby Katganistan » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Non Group Think wrote:Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with joining the WA, basically I've applied and received confirmation that I have been accepted, but when I go to the World Assembly page, it says I haven't joined yet. Please help!

Did you click the link in the email?

Return to Technical