NATION

PASSWORD

Petition to unlock Opola

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Restore opola?

Yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 1

Frasas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Petition to unlock Opola

Postby Frasas » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 pm

My nation was breeches by my bro Erik this afternoon. He intentionally sent swear words at random people. I apologize... Now I ask you that we petition to restore opola. This was my first and favorite country, it is hard to play now. All that I ask u is to vote yes to uphold the ruling. I promise to make sure this never happens again.
Cardinal Caput capitis of Recruiting of the NS Universal Christian Church: Frasas

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Re: Petition to unlock Opola

Postby Euroslavia » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm

You've been given a ruling by multiple moderators. A petition won't do anything to push your cause. If anything, by continuing to post all of this after we've locked multiple threads of yours, you're making your case and your reputation worse. I suggest that you take Katganistan's advice, and stop this before additional action is taken against this nation.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Return to Technical