NATION

PASSWORD

Please delete this one decision

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nolishiwan
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Please delete this one decision

Postby Nolishiwan » Mon May 18, 2009 5:32 am

Hello there
I somehow mistakenly interpreted "compulsory" as "optional" (since english is not my mother tongue) and now my country is "notable for its enforced nudity" ... :(
Could one of the admins please undo this mistake and delete my decision there? I just wanted to allow nude beaches... :(

Somewhereistonia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Please delete this one decision

Postby Somewhereistonia » Mon May 18, 2009 5:38 am

I wouldn't worry too much, a single issue won't have a huge effect on your country. Your future issues will patch over the mistakes.

I don't think the admins can delete it, but as I said, it doesn't really matter, DON'T PANIC

<Beddgelert> if that were true, i'd never have woken up with pockets full of ketchup
<Nth|Tableinating> Oi, my slow semen have nothing to do with this conversation!

Vault 10
Minister

Founded: Sep 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Vault 10 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:51 am

That. Don't worry, there will be a lot more issues to fix that. Especially if you set it to 2 issues per day (I see no reason not to). One issue is rarely something you can't fix in a week or so.

Having said that, I've been trying to lower my tax level from 65% it topped once down to 10% it is as RP'ed for half a year, and so far I'm only at 37%... (I've inadvertently raised the taxes trying to redistribute the budget to what it is as RPed, ~90% education, ~10% healthcare, ~0% everything else). But you need a long while to get into that much of a trouble.
There is a line most people say they will never cross. It is usually something they have done long ago when they thought no one was watching.

Nolishiwan
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nolishiwan » Mon May 18, 2009 11:31 pm

But it'd have to be a big issue to be able to override "notable for its enforced nudity" in the first description of your country. It's not only further down, where some of the other issues are, I perfectly know these go away fast.

Golden Triangle
Political Columnist

Founded: May 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Golden Triangle » Tue May 19, 2009 12:33 am

The issue will probably be represented to you at some point. You can change your choice then.

Return to Technical