NATION

PASSWORD

prob wit no real politics

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nofear89js
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

prob wit no real politics

Postby Nofear89js » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 pm

I think there should be another assembly for real politics! It's not fair and it would be fun. I strongly feel like this would enhance gameplay. No one would have to participate if they didn't want to or even vote on anything. It would bring the game more depth. And I feel stongly this should not be against any rules. So if you agree with me respond. If you agree with me flood the forums with similar posts begging for this awesome idea. I hope someone in the upper hiearchy reads this and helps me. It riddiculus I mean come on there is no reason for this. Someone help me please!

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:07 pm

1. Calling on others to spam up the forums is a Bad Idea.
2. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Nofear89js wrote:I think there should be another assembly for real politics! It's not fair and it would be fun. I strongly feel like this would enhance gameplay. No one would have to participate if they didn't want to or even vote on anything. It would bring the game more depth. And I feel stongly strongly this should not be against any rules. So if you agree with me, respond.
What the heck are you talking about?
If you agree with me flood the forums with similar posts begging for this awesome idea.
You're asking other people to spam?
I hope someone in the upper hiearchy hierarchy reads this and helps me. It's riddiculus ridiculous.
Somehow I doubt you're going to get a positive response.
I mean come on there is no reason for this.
I agree.

EDIT: Ninja'd by CG.
Last edited by Pythria on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Nofear89js wrote:I think there should be another assembly for real politics!

What do you mean by "real politics"?

Nofear89js wrote:If you agree with me flood the forums with similar posts begging for this awesome idea.

Just to re-iterate what CG & Pythria have said, this is a bad idea - don't do it.

The Most Glorious Hack
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 11, 2003
Anarchy

Postby The Most Glorious Hack » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 am

I think they're asking for another branch of the World Assembly that would only deal with real-world politics and events in the real world.

If that's the case, no.
Now the stars they are all angled wrong,
And the sun and the moon refuse to burn.
But I remember a message,
In a demon's hand:
"Dread the passage of Jesus, for he does not return."

-Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum"

JURISDICTIONS
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby JURISDICTIONS » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm

NationStates is a "Nation-Simulation". So, therefore no RL politicking will happen.
You can call me "Juris" for short. Also, you don't have to type my nation name in all caps either.
Last edited by Max Barry on Mon Jan 01, 0001 12:01 am. Edited 000000000000 times in total.
Takaram wrote:Irony. Rule 4 prevents a repeal based on Rule 4 violations, meaning that Rule 4 does not comply with Rule 4. It should be struck down.
Kingdom of Great Britain - Lord Chief Justice
The East Pacific - Viceroy (Chief Justice) and Viceroy Designee (Asst. Chief Justice)
Osiris - Elder (Justice)

The chrisman union
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The chrisman union » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Wat.
Embassy
The Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union (ANCU)
Leader: President Christian Veldt
Armed forces: 900,000
Population: 340,000,000
Government type: Liberal Social Democracy
Shebu wrote: 9 out of 10 times when you have a Ak47 pointed at you, you pay attention.

North Defese wrote:If I had a nickle and the head of everyone who called me [Defense], I'd be rich, and thrown in prison for all the mutliated corpses strewn about my house.

Tunizcha wrote:Never get in a staring contest with a cat. Even if you win, you still lose, because you just spent 5 minutes staring at a cat.

Canadai wrote:In Canadai, the vertically impaired are treated as equal citizens, and given ladders by the government.

Niur wrote:Lets all just get brain transplants to shark bodies.
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Naivetry
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Naivetry » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am

Well, RL politicking about in-game stuff can and does happen all the time, but it's not clear that that's what the OP wants. :P

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical