NATION

PASSWORD

WA Confirmation E-mail

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Hobit
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

WA Confirmation E-mail

Postby Hobit » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:46 pm

About three weeks ago I had a puppet of mine apply for the WA, but I never received the Confirmation e-mail. I had forgotten about it until now because my region's Delegate elections are being organized and I wanted to have the puppet resign so I can have this nation apply. I don't know what I should do, so any advice is appreciated.
Capital: San Cristóbal
Leader: King Henri IV
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Guanzhong wrote:
Albrante wrote: :rofl:
Kind of odd calling someone a martyr when you kill him :lol:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Teccor wrote:-snip-
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 pm

If your puppet isn't in the WA (that is, they didn't confirm through e-mail) then you can apply on your main account.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Hobit
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Kryozerkia wrote:If your puppet isn't in the WA (that is, they didn't confirm through e-mail) then you can apply on your main account.

That won't affect me in any way?
Capital: San Cristóbal
Leader: King Henri IV
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Guanzhong wrote:
Albrante wrote: :rofl:
Kind of odd calling someone a martyr when you kill him :lol:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Teccor wrote:-snip-
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Hobit wrote:That won't affect me in any way?

So long as you don't presently have a nation (puppet or otherwise) in the WA, there should be no risk to applying again with one of your nations.

As a cautionary note, however, should you have a brother/friend/etc. who frequently uses the same computer and/or internet network, there is a risk of both of you being tagged as the same "individual" for WA multi-ing purposes. More information on that can be found here.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Return to Technical