NATION

PASSWORD

Inactive/dormant nations - please recover

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Inactive/dormant nations - please recover

Postby Astholm » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:35 am

I lost the password to the following nations, and they're currently ex-nations:
South Africa Clyfe
Irelandsham
Aversteinnland
Unitedstates Americaxa
Germanyhaim
Askholme

Please can someone recover these nations, they all have the same e-mail address. I use these puppet nations now and again for threads in the Global Economics and Trade forum.
They've been inactive, but I will still use them.

Thanks.
Last edited by Astholm on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Daynor
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 25, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Re: Deleted nations - please recover

Postby Daynor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 am

If your nation was "deleted" as you say, as in the mods deleted due to some rule you broke, then you will have to go here, and ask the mods to restore it.

If your nation died because you didn't log in for 28 (or 26??) days, then try to log in and recover with your password. Since you don't know your password the only thing I can think of is to go here, and enter your nation names and that email, since you said you knew that. (I don't know if it works on nations who don't exist anymore, but I think it does.)
Young Libertarian Conservative
Political Compass: (2.63,-1.44)
Delegate of the Conservative Coalition
Ambassador Franklin Tanner
ლ(゚д゚ლ)
Daynor

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Re: Deleted nations - please recover

Postby Astholm » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 am

Daynor wrote:If your nation was "deleted" as you say, as in the mods deleted due to some rule you broke, then you will have to go here, and ask the mods to restore it.

If your nation died because you didn't log in for 28 (or 26??) days, then try to log in and recover with your password. Since you don't know your password the only thing I can think of is to go here, and enter your nation names and that email, since you said you knew that. (I don't know if it works on nations who don't exist anymore, but I think it does.)

I did try the password thing, and that's for dormant nations like the ones above. They weren't deleted, since they were barely used.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Daynor
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Re: Inactive/dormant nations - please recover

Postby Daynor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 am

I *think* the password request emails are sent at the major update, that's like 12 hours, so you'll see then if it worked. Pretty sure it will.
ლ(゚д゚ლ)
Daynor

Pythagosaurus
Cute Purple Dinosaur

Founded: Nov 24, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythagosaurus » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 am

No, it should e-mail immediately. However, I don't think it works for ex-nations currently. You'll need to submit a Getting Help request.

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:43 am

Pythagosaurus wrote:No, it should e-mail immediately. However, I don't think it works for ex-nations currently. You'll need to submit a Getting Help request.

It didn't email me. I did submit a request via the form just now, though.
On IIWiki

Daynor
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Daynor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:17 pm

I did it last week for a nation the mods restored for me ( :hug: ) and I got it a little after update time, and I had submitted it a few hours before. Maybe just some fluke.

(Now, if only my computer hadn't crashed before I opened the dern thing I could log into my nation :( )
ლ(゚д゚ლ)
Daynor

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical