NATION

PASSWORD

No more issues since one is stuck in legislation?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Axelphoria
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 08, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

No more issues since one is stuck in legislation?

Postby Axelphoria » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 am

Ever since i chose an option for legislation on a current issue 3 days ago, I have not been able to receive any new issues. Also, the pending legislation wont go through. I only get new issues and the current one to leave if i dismiss it. Help?

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Mousebumples » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 am

Axelphoria wrote:Ever since i chose an option for legislation on a current issue 3 days ago, I have not been able to receive any new issues. Also, the pending legislation wont go through. I only get new issues and the current one to leave if i dismiss it. Help?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm personally a bit confused by your recap of what's been happening.

From your description, it appears that you "have not been able to receive any new issues." However, you also state that you "only get new issues." How can you not get new issues while getting new issues? I'm guessing there's a typo/miscommunication in there somewhere, so I'd really appreciate some further clarification. Otherwise, I'm not quite sure what the problem is.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Lordieth
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lordieth » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:39 pm

I think he means that he has one issue that is pending that won't dissapear so still counts as one of his daily issues, so he's only getting one issue daily while the other issue seems to be "stuck" but still seems to be counted as 1 of his 2 daily issues. I think that's what he means.
There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Axelphoria
Political Columnist

Postby Axelphoria » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Lordieth wrote:I think he means that he has one issue that is pending that won't dissapear so still counts as one of his daily issues, so he's only getting one issue daily while the other issue seems to be "stuck" but still seems to be counted as 1 of his 2 daily issues. I think that's what he means.

yes sorry for my grammar and wording. It isnt the best. But Lordieth is correct, that is whats happening.

Lordieth
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lordieth » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:15 am

Have you tried selecting another option then re-selecting the option you've currently selected? It may help to post what issue it is as well.
There was a signature here. It's gone now.

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alexiandra » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 am

Axelphoria wrote:Ever since i chose an option for legislation on a current issue 3 days ago, I have not been able to receive any new issues. Also, the pending legislation wont go through. I only get new issues and the current one to leave if i dismiss it. Help?

I suggest contacting a mod, umm maybe Jenrak or someone.
Last edited by Alexiandra on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:16 am

Alexiandra wrote:

considering the problem is on the game side of things, I doubt a forum mod will be much help.

Having said that, have you tried changing regions? That usually fixes problems with issues not processing correctly.

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alexiandra » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Flibbleites wrote:
Alexiandra wrote:

considering the problem is on the game side of things, I doubt a forum mod will be much help.

Having said that, have you tried changing regions? That usually fixes problems with issues not processing correctly.

Oh sorry, I don't really know any more. Can Katganistan help?
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Axelphoria
Political Columnist

Postby Axelphoria » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 am

Good news! I can now receive new issues! i had to reselect the proposal i chose thats all.

Thank you for all your help!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical