NATION

PASSWORD

TLR (nstg-web)

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
User avatar
XOwOX
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: May 23, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

TLR (nstg-web)

Postby XOwOX » Fri Jun 26, 2026 11:17 am

Hello!
I'm using nstg-web for my recruitment telegrams, and I'm not quite sure if my TLR script is that great
I want some sort of suggestion for a tidier script if anyone has one!
Here's the one I'm currently using:
new [25];

And with continuous mode on.
Yeah, that's it :p
I feel like it's just to short to be optimal, my goal is to continually send them to new nations, and I feel like there's a better way.
Please reply or TG me if you have a better one, thanks! :3
ㅇㅅㅇ ㅜㅅㅜ 야옹 야옹! ㅁㅈㅁ ㄷ<ㄷ
나는 한글을 좋아한다!

Please help me out with this btw
Check out my region! ^^
#MJinnocent
I love riding in my (not existant) Volvo ^w^
Oh, and listening to the Hee Hee!s and Ooo!s while going around town :3
It's like a real life GTA when in the right parts of town! :D
I almost feel like Dschininghis Khan when I go around CONQUERING the streets >:)
Some louis Potgieter tunes never fail me when I need something other than Mike! :P

Return to Technical

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barks Nivvlla, Countriopia, Geraluden, Klanidor, The Shaymen

Advertisement

Remove ads