NATION

PASSWORD

Where would one find factbook templates?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Corpala
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Where would one find factbook templates?

Postby Corpala » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:45 pm

Note sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seems like the best option to me. That being said, my question is in the subject title: What would be the best place to look for a factbook/dispatch template? Specifically, I'm looking for one for listing political parties. Thanks!
Welcome to the Corpalan Federation, a thriving nation in the CCD.

█████████
█████████
█████████
NEWS: Pro-Corpala government seizes control of Opithia | Mafia shootout leaves 132 dead; Dellogolu Family & Idos Outfit are suspected culprits | Corpalan Fascist Party holds rally in Moniri |

The Corpalan Federation is a member of LOPN and the OKN. Situated on northern Kanten, it is a military-influenced democracy with prohibition in full swing, with speakeasies and mob violence dotting every city. Monarchists are detained and tried for treason, oil is completely nationalized, and the mafia is a common aspect of life.
Nation does NOT represent my IRL political views.
Puppets:
Arellistan
Soltierra
Opithia

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:26 am

Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Corpala
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Corpala » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:51 pm

Untecna wrote:Here.

Thanks!
Welcome to the Corpalan Federation, a thriving nation in the CCD.

█████████
█████████
█████████
NEWS: Pro-Corpala government seizes control of Opithia | Mafia shootout leaves 132 dead; Dellogolu Family & Idos Outfit are suspected culprits | Corpalan Fascist Party holds rally in Moniri |

The Corpalan Federation is a member of LOPN and the OKN. Situated on northern Kanten, it is a military-influenced democracy with prohibition in full swing, with speakeasies and mob violence dotting every city. Monarchists are detained and tried for treason, oil is completely nationalized, and the mafia is a common aspect of life.
Nation does NOT represent my IRL political views.
Puppets:
Arellistan
Soltierra
Opithia

Return to Technical