NATION

PASSWORD

Random move of region?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Jonkolia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Random move of region?

Postby Jonkolia » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:47 pm

I was in the west pacific but now im in osiris?

Jonkolia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Jonkolia » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:50 pm

idk maybe this place is better

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:53 pm

If you don't log in for 28 days (or 60 if you have vacation mode on), your nation is removed from the game. You can revive it by logging back in, which you just did. When you revive it it arrives in a region designed for those revivals, of which Osiris is one

From the happening page on your nation:
18 minutes ago: Jonkolia was refounded in Osiris.
18 days ago: Jonkolia ceased to exist in The West Pacific.

But yes Osiris is better than the West Pacific.
Last edited by The North Polish Union on Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Baigalia
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Baigalia » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Jonkolia wrote:I was in the west pacific but now im in osiris?

It's because you were refounded. Refounded nations go to one of the three restorer regions: Lazarus, Balder, and Osiris.

Czechoslovaknia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 17, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovaknia » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Did you refound your nation recently?
Czechoslovakia never collapses and is also a Monarchy instead of a Republic, they now have good civil rights, a very good economy comparable to Italy, and are a pretty standard European nation, oh and of course they are part of the EU and NATO.

Also NS stats will die faster than the Germans did in 1944 when the Allie’s liberated our Country.

Gruenberg
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Gruenberg » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:54 pm

Your nation ceased to exist. When it's refounded, it refounds in a different region (Lazarus, Osiris, or another one I can't remember). In this case Osiris.
"Do you mean "coming out"...as a Guardian reader would understand the term?"

Purple State
Secretary

Founded: Dec 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Purple State » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:17 pm

Gruenberg wrote:Your nation ceased to exist. When it's refounded, it refounds in a different region (Lazarus, Osiris, or another one I can't remember). In this case Osiris.

The other region is Balder.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical