NATION

PASSWORD

Beta: Recreational Drug Use

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Marsupial Illuminati
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Free-Market Paradise

Postby The Marsupial Illuminati » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:53 pm

Refuge Isle wrote:
The Marsupial Illuminati wrote:Thank you all for your comments. Any more comments?

I've run the sample test a few dozen times and see that there always seems to be a solid bar of results at 126.07 and 371.37. Out of the hundred results that are returned from these samples, some 25% may be in one of these two bars. Since the beta is focused on making the stats more competitive, is this of particular concern?

You know what is causing those bars, and those two bars exist for every stat at the moment. They're going to exist no matter what for every stat, until those nations CTE. Again, a fix for that problem goes beyond the scope of reforming this particular stat.
ὁ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:55 am

The Marsupial Illuminati wrote:
Refuge Isle wrote:I've run the sample test a few dozen times and see that there always seems to be a solid bar of results at 126.07 and 371.37. Out of the hundred results that are returned from these samples, some 25% may be in one of these two bars. Since the beta is focused on making the stats more competitive, is this of particular concern?

You know what is causing those bars,

Well I do now, anyway :p

Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees.

Previous

Return to Technical