NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegate

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
GOLTZBORG
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

WA Delegate

Postby GOLTZBORG » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:39 am

I can't seem to find the way for me to appoint a WA Delegate.

I am a Founder, and do have WA membership; however, I can not find the way to appoint an actual WA Delegate.

Thanks in advance to anyone for any and all assistance.

Goltzborg

Zebasis
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 31, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Zebasis » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:41 am

Get the most endorsement as possible.
The wily leoon,often seen in Kickoo land was native to Zebasi savannah until it's was hunted near exintction for their pelt,since most zebasisan never seen a leoon,we use manufacture textile replica to honor our ancestor.

M'basana jerozi,a.k.a geroffy is one of the tallest land animal in the square,it's was the first animal to be catalogued by Zebasi scholar in the zuzannah yaya,the square's largest compondium of fauna and flora,horticulture,zoology,biology and botany are all field of study for the curious inhabitant of Zeboya

Zebasi architecture may seem simple but it's a perfect fit for the hot climate,inspired by the mount of Bolaza bugs,the ventilation in Zebasi structures was originally designed to keep the royal Waongii juice ,now everyone can live in a air-conditioned home.

International House of Burgers
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 18, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

Postby International House of Burgers » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:44 am

The only way to have someone become a WA delegate is to make sure they have the most endorsements in the region at either 12 AM or 12 PM eastern time.
Oops wrong nation.

Doge Land

GOLTZBORG
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby GOLTZBORG » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:50 am

International House of Burgers wrote:The only way to have someone become a WA delegate is to make sure they have the most endorsements in the region at either 12 AM or 12 PM eastern time.

Thanks......but how do I go about getting endorsements....what's the procedure.....where can I locate the means on my Admin page ?

Thanks again....

Warden Nakari
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Warden Nakari » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:54 am

Goltzborg wrote:
International House of Burgers wrote:The only way to have someone become a WA delegate is to make sure they have the most endorsements in the region at either 12 AM or 12 PM eastern time.

Thanks......but how do I go about getting endorsements....what's the procedure.....where can I locate the means on my Admin page ?

Thanks again....

They aren't something you can set on your admin page - endorsements are between nations. You can give an endorsement to another WA nation in the same region as you by scrolling down to the bottom of their page and clicking the 'endorse' button. And you can get endorsements by convincing people to endorse you.

Courelli
Attaché

Founded: Apr 17, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Courelli » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:55 am

Goltzborg wrote:

Thanks again....

Endorsements are gained when one WA member endorses another. You'll find the "Endorse" button at the bottom of a nation's page, so long as they are (1) in your region, and (2) in the WA. Looks like you don't have any other WA members in your region right now, though, so you can't get any endorsements. You'll need at least 1 to become Delegate.
Governor: Paolo Argentieri
Prime Minister: Elisabetta Di Martino
FA Minister: Emiliano Marsicano
WA Representative: Alessandra Borgese
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
Pronouns: he/him
Discord: @courelli

recall how often in human history the saint and the rebel have been the same person

12th, 15th, 18th, & 23rd Delegate of The Social Liberal Union | Administrator of NSLeft | Co-Author of GA #459 | Co-Author of Issue 1558

Anaaxes wrote:imagine explaining to an alien child the concept of a birthday party fully hosted by Chuck E. Cheese himself, they would be mortified of our rituals

GOLTZBORG
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby GOLTZBORG » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:58 am

Courelli wrote:
Goltzborg wrote:

Thanks again....

Endorsements are gained when one WA member endorses another. You'll find the "Endorse" button at the bottom of a nation's page, so long as they are (1) in your region, and (2) in the WA. Looks like you don't have any other WA members in your region right now, though, so you can't get any endorsements. You'll need at least 1 to become Delegate.

Thank You...

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical