NATION

PASSWORD

Looking For Technical Moderator(s) [Now found!]

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:36 am

With the appointment of these players to moderators, I am requesting that the people in the Development Manager positions be changed or new people added to the positions. I am particularly thinking of Racoda as being a good manager for the development of cards as they are very active and deeply thoughtful in trading cards and its community, more active than any moderators were before the addition of Racoda.

I appreciate the consideration of this, and congratulate the administrators on choosing Racoda. Great choice!
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:53 am

The new mods need time to settle in before we consider changing DM roles; there's a lot for them to pick up first. We're aware it's something to look at in the future.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:34 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
The Church of Satan wrote:Seems like this thread needs its door slammed shut.

We only do that when rules are being broken. Players congratulating the new staff members (and the occasional malcontent whinge) do not rise to that level.

Malcontent is a nice word!
Just looked it up.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcontent
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Xyrosia
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Xyrosia » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:20 am

do i gotta know code to do this?

because i dont know how to code :'(

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:46 am

You evidently don't know how to read either, as even a quick glance would show you we are not looking for further people and that this thread was done with months ago.

Thread locked.

Previous

Return to Technical