NATION

PASSWORD

GG (Governorate General) Classification

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ipsenia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 03, 2022
Moralistic Democracy

GG (Governorate General) Classification

Postby Ipsenia » Thu May 12, 2022 6:07 am

Hi,

I would like to propose Governorate-General as new nation classification.

Well, it is basically same as Constitutional Monarchy, but instead of real hereditary monarch sitting in the nation, there is a Governor General which exercise the constitutional and ceremonial duties in the name of the monarch. Think of the GG as the proxy for the monarch.

The GG himself is appointed by the monarch either arbitrarily from subjects of the monarch's nation, or from the special secret-ballot election (like election to the President of Italy). The term for GG is about 5 to 7 years.

Thanks.

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Thu May 12, 2022 6:10 am

That can work, though I reckon once you're at a certain amount of population you can just make your own nation title. I think this idea might be shot down for that reason but I do like the idea. Not sure about the bottom part though since elections aren't really a game part of NS, more of a community part.

Good idea for a issue though.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Return to Technical