NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] What the hell is going on with slave trading?!

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

[Q] What the hell is going on with slave trading?!

Postby Arpasia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:39 pm

You might know what I am talking about here once you see the title, but I digress, let's just get to the point of this thread.

As you may know, mid 2022 is a time where the practice of selling slaves is gaining in popularity one way or another, it all began with nations such as Fenwick Foundation, IDIOTS INC, Yusufzai Swat, until some entirely new accounts tried selling slaves, even though those accounts have no forum posts other than them accepting other nation's posts. And it is the subject of the recent wave of slaver nations that is the topic of interest to other nations like me, and some suspect that this is the work of a troll.

So if the above statement is correct, and that this is just the work of a mere troll, why do these nations exist in large numbers? What the hell is even going on with slavery?
Last edited by Arpasia on Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ek SĂȘ!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:41 pm

For role play.

Rick Perry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Perry » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:47 pm

Also, probably (at least not my intention to "troll") not a troll