NATION

PASSWORD

Where to place thread

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Einstolz
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Where to place thread

Postby Einstolz » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:41 am

Just a question-

If I wanted to make a defense pact, where would I put sign ups?

I couldn’t tell if it would go under ‘Nationstates’ or ‘National and international incidents’ or maybe I’m wrong on both
Great nation of Einstolz needs YOU to serve Your country!

Do your patriotic duty and serve your great nation in the gendarmerie, military, or Police!

SENS @NIGHT | BREAKING NEWS! GLORIOUS EMPIRE OF EINSTOLZ HAS BEEN FORMED BY ORDER OF THE PARLIMENT!| Mariana Shooter kills 12, 4 Injured | Glorious Kaiser and Lord of Berlin Klaus Adelina Declares Temporary Martial law in Bulgaria after Terrorism becomes major problem | PETA Banned/Censored from Einstolzian Media and Declared an Animal Abuse Group after' 50 pets found dead in lake| Royal family stalker found, says he would have gotten away with it too if it were not for the BND and their meddling cyberattacks

Shilshka
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Shilshka » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:42 am

Einstolz wrote:Just a question-

If I wanted to make a defense pact, where would I put sign ups?

I couldn’t tell if it would go under ‘Nationstates’ or ‘National and international incidents’ or maybe I’m wrong on both

Probably International Incidents.
Originally Esthe. Now I’m Shilshka. The absolute pinnacle of British engineering.

Reddit
RYM
Pro: Ukraine, Biden, environmentalism
Anti: Trump, Putin, Justin Bieber, the blatant godmodding in slaver threads

Myrensis wrote:Well yes, it was kind of inevitable that a Republican was going to win the Republican Primary.

Einstolz
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Einstolz » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:46 am

Kk thanks just double checking
Great nation of Einstolz needs YOU to serve Your country!

Do your patriotic duty and serve your great nation in the gendarmerie, military, or Police!

SENS @NIGHT | BREAKING NEWS! GLORIOUS EMPIRE OF EINSTOLZ HAS BEEN FORMED BY ORDER OF THE PARLIMENT!| Mariana Shooter kills 12, 4 Injured | Glorious Kaiser and Lord of Berlin Klaus Adelina Declares Temporary Martial law in Bulgaria after Terrorism becomes major problem | PETA Banned/Censored from Einstolzian Media and Declared an Animal Abuse Group after' 50 pets found dead in lake| Royal family stalker found, says he would have gotten away with it too if it were not for the BND and their meddling cyberattacks

Return to Technical