NATION

PASSWORD

Recruitment Telegram Queue Question

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Free City of Rigia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Recruitment Telegram Queue Question

Postby Free City of Rigia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:54 pm

So today I sent out a bunch of recruitment telegrams for a region I'm in, and when I look at the statistics, it shows that out of 400 telegrams actually sent, over half of those are only queued to be sent. Is it normal to have that many waiting to be sent, and if so, why is the system taking a while to get to them? Thank you ahead of time for the help!

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:59 pm

Free City of Rigia wrote:So today I sent out a bunch of recruitment telegrams for a region I'm in, and when I look at the statistics, it shows that out of 400 telegrams actually sent, over half of those are only queued to be sent. Is it normal to have that many waiting to be sent, and if so, why is the system taking a while to get to them? Thank you ahead of time for the help!

How much time have you waited since sending them?
And is it using stamps or the API?
Last edited by Republic Of Ludwigsburg on Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Free City of Rigia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Free City of Rigia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:02 pm

Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:
Free City of Rigia wrote:So today I sent out a bunch of recruitment telegrams for a region I'm in, and when I look at the statistics, it shows that out of 400 telegrams actually sent, over half of those are only queued to be sent. Is it normal to have that many waiting to be sent, and if so, why is the system taking a while to get to them? Thank you ahead of time for the help!

How much time have you waited since sending them?

I sent it out 3-ish hours ago using stamps. I don't trust my nonexistent API skills XD

Onionist Randosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Onionist Randosia » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:49 am

Free City of Rigia wrote:
Republic Of Ludwigsburg wrote:How much time have you waited since sending them?

I sent it out 3-ish hours ago using stamps. I don't trust my nonexistent API skills XD

From my own API experience, it is perfectly normal to have half your recruitment telegrams queued. I would assume this is the same with stamps. Don’t worry, they’ll all be sent eventually, although it may take a while because of the large quantity of telegrams that you have with stamps.
The People's Onionist Republic of Onionist Randosia
Call me OR or Randosia - they/them pronouns
Posts are OOC unless stated otherwise - posts do not represent official views of Aurora or InterLeft unless stated otherwise

Commissar of Foreign Affairs, Aurora
Former Deputy PM, PM and Minister of Defense of Asterya (now Aurora)
3x WA Delegate (among other things) of The Union of Great Onionist Nations, later Asterya, now Aurora
Founder, Administrator, past Chancellor and current Director of Defense, InterLeft
JEFF High Command
Astravica - Citizen, The Region That Has No Big Banks
Astravia - RPer, Distant Worlds
Gaviastan - Diplomacy Officer, Great Lakes Alliance, and GLA representative to the United Regions of Valeria
Sovetskiy Luk Navsegda!

Free City of Rigia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Free City of Rigia » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:52 am

Onionist Randosia wrote:
Free City of Rigia wrote:I sent it out 3-ish hours ago using stamps. I don't trust my nonexistent API skills XD

From my own API experience, it is perfectly normal to have half your recruitment telegrams queued. I would assume this is the same with stamps. Don’t worry, they’ll all be sent eventually, although it may take a while because of the large quantity of telegrams that you have with stamps.

Ah, ok. The last time I did recruitment was like 5 years ago, so I don't know/remember much about it.

Return to Technical