NATION

PASSWORD

Constantly making new Puppets against site rules?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Glimcairn
Civilian

Founded: Apr 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Constantly making new Puppets against site rules?

Postby Glimcairn » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:34 am

I keep making puppets because I can't think of a good name and realise I don't like there names every single time I make a new one. Just out of interest is this against site rules If I keep creating nations until I make one I like?

Budgie Snugglers
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Budgie Snugglers » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:36 am

Glimcairn wrote:I keep making puppets because I can't think of a good name and realise I don't like there names every single time I make a new one. Just out of interest is this against site rules If I keep creating nations until I make one I like?

Having lots of nations is totally fine.

Medieval Luxembourg Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Medieval Luxembourg Empire » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:41 am

You could just press the random name button several times until you get a name you like. But having lots of puppets is completely ok

Majo Bolldass
Secretary

Founded: Oct 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Majo Bolldass » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:04 am

No problem. You can have as many nations as you want as long as only one is in the WA.

Sweeze
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sweeze » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:09 am

i have ~1100 nations as long as only one of them is in the world assembly at a given time and they have appropriate names+custom fields there's no issue
| lily supreme command | the mt army third in command | dev of nsdotpy |
[6:38 PM] Chingis: ... the Tom Brady of R/D
5417+ times tag/detag delegate, 5945+ regions hit, first person to become delegate of 200+ regions in an update (and only to do so multiple times)
call me audrey, it/she

Return to Technical