NATION

PASSWORD

Font Listing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kashimura
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Font Listing

Postby Kashimura » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:21 pm

Hello, NationStates. I'm back from the grave real quick to ask a question primarily about Factbooks and Dispatches. I've been slowly composing a bestiary over the past couple months that I want to really dress up and make look fancy, but after toying with fonts for a tenth of a second, I realized the one I planned on using probably wasn't within the list of fonts NS actually can use (MS Gothic particularly).
So tl;dr, is there a list of fonts that work on NS? I mostly use Times New Roman and the standard Arial or whatever this is, but it'd be useful to know what I have to work with.
⛔️ OUR IMPERIAL FACTBOOKS ARE UNDER ⛔️
⛔️ CONSTRUCTION! ⛔️
⚠️ Currently operating WIP factbooks. ⚠️
This empire DOES NOT use NSStats, but it does guide its own NSStats to better fit the nation.

An 11.75 civilization, according to this index.

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:31 am

fonts depend on the computer reading them, so you can only really rely on web safe fonts. https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_websafe_fonts.asp
These are fonts that come packaged with just about every browser
Last edited by Haganham on Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Return to Technical