NATION

PASSWORD

How to remove uploaded regional flag options?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Region of Aurora
Civilian

Founded: Apr 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

How to remove uploaded regional flag options?

Postby Region of Aurora » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:58 am

So I accidentally stupidly uploaded many flags to set as my regional flag, but I didn't intended to do that. Now, each time I go to the appearance section of the regional admin page, all the uploaded flags are still there even though I don't set them as the regional flag I will never set them either do I'd like to remove those flags I uploaded and just stay with the one I will actually set as my regional flag. Is there a way to delete them all?

Toonga
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Toonga » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:59 am

Region of Aurora wrote:So I accidentally stupidly uploaded many flags to set as my regional flag, but I didn't intended to do that. Now, each time I go to the appearance section of the regional admin page, all the uploaded flags are still there even though I don't set them as the regional flag I will never set them either do I'd like to remove those flags I uploaded and just stay with the one I will actually set as my regional flag. Is there a way to delete them all?

I don't think you can.
Alternate-history Tonga where the king slipped on a banana peel and was thought to be dead, so Tonga became a republic, and the prime minister of Tonga took power and became president, but the king was soon discovered to be alive, but the prime minister refused to give back the king his position, and the king could do nothing about it. Member of no alliance, currently. Based on real-life Tonga.
Nothing to see here, carry on.
Aquaria and Muqadassian Tongas declare war on each other, TLF offers to assist Muqadassians but rejected. "Tonga may become major front of war," says UN secretary-general and many national leaders. State of emergency declared as president Loki goes missing. TLF considering new strategy for independence, prioritizing naval units over land.

Panagouge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Panagouge » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:21 pm

They will delete themselves eventually if they are not chosen as the current flag.
I exist, and so do you.

Return to Technical