NATION

PASSWORD

Issue with images

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Issue with images

Postby Arpasia » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:56 am

So I was writing a post on the social network thread, and when I wanted to post the user's profile image, Imgur had an error. So then I went ahead and tried to use ImageBB, and it said that it's invalid, so I tried using postimg next, but for some reason NS can't read the link, now I'm totally pissed off.

Why is ImageBB working for another nation but not for me? why can't I place a postimg link? why do these issues with something as simple as image posting exist in the first place?
Last edited by Arpasia on Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ek SĂȘ!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:02 am

What errors are you getting? All three of those sites are whitelisted to use, so there shouldn't be an issue.

Return to Technical