NATION

PASSWORD

for lowering tax and increasing wealth gaps?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Fryke
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

for lowering tax and increasing wealth gaps?

Postby Fryke » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Nation started out how I wanted it, but I lost that real quick. Never have been able to bring taxes down any sizeable amount or wealth gap up, anyone have advice for wording in issues to look for, or any other advice?

Not sure this is right section of forum, jsut took my best guess

Wrengoh
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrengoh » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:09 pm

I am assuming you don't use NS Stats, which can probably help you out with your problem. My suggestions are based on use of NS Stats.

As far as my experiences with issues go:
- Issues that reduce taxes also tend to reduce National income/Average income.
- Wealth gap on the other hand will increase if you take any decision that is pro-Industry (and in my personal opinion is easier to increase and tougher to decrease).
- If you specifically want to reduce taxes while at the same time increase Wealth gap, that particular scenario is possible as some issues do just that.

There are threads I believe that offer co-relations between 2 values or more (Wealth Gap, Income etc) and other breakdowns if you use NS Stats. You might want to look up those ones.

Fryke
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fryke » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:24 pm

Wrengoh wrote:I am assuming you don't use NS Stats, which can probably help you out with your problem. My suggestions are based on use of NS Stats.

As far as my experiences with issues go:
- Issues that reduce taxes also tend to reduce National income/Average income.
- Wealth gap on the other hand will increase if you take any decision that is pro-Industry (and in my personal opinion is easier to increase and tougher to decrease).
- If you specifically want to reduce taxes while at the same time increase Wealth gap, that particular scenario is possible as some issues do just that.

There are threads I believe that offer co-relations between 2 values or more (Wealth Gap, Income etc) and other breakdowns if you use NS Stats. You might want to look up those ones.

NS Stats, I assume your speaking of the stats page on your nation? I know how to navigate to that and all, and see the over time trend. Despite increasing my economy my wealth gaps have remained almost the exact same since they dropped from 80 to 4 not too long after my nation's creation. Thanks for the advice there though, didn't know the first one and I've been hopeing issues exist that do the third. I suppose I'm just profoundly unlucky

Return to Technical