NATION

PASSWORD

[Help] My pages load at the bottom

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Maredita
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

[Help] My pages load at the bottom

Postby Maredita » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:26 am

Everytime I refresh for go to anyone's general nation page, it will load and send me directly to the bottom. It's not that big of a deal, but is annoying how I have to scroll up every time.
Last edited by Maredita on Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of The East Pacific Sovereign Army

Hussar of the East Pacific

This nation is sovereign territory of Aredita

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 pm

Please post browser/device details for help. It'd also be worth experimenting to see if it only happens when you visit nation pages via a particular link, like clicking a dossier link, rather than any time you view or refresh a nation page at all. And you could try a different browser/device just to confirm that it only happens on that, and isn't an issue with a particular page.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:35 pm

You’re an EPSA member right? Do you have Breeze++ installed? If so, it’s probably doing that - that is one of its features.

Maredita
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Maredita » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:43 pm

Comfed wrote:You’re an EPSA member right? Do you have Breeze++ installed? If so, it’s probably doing that - that is one of its features.

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks.
Proud member of The East Pacific Sovereign Army

Hussar of the East Pacific

This nation is sovereign territory of Aredita

Return to Technical