NATION

PASSWORD

Images not working

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Images not working

Postby South Olpen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:14 am

I recently tried to post an image on a dispatch (account: culture), but when I look at the preview or at the final product, it just shows the gray image box. It still works on normal factbooks and I believe on forum posts. Please help.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:17 am

South Olpen wrote:I recently tried to post an image on a dispatch (account: culture), but when I look at the preview or at the final product, it just shows the gray image box. It still works on normal factbooks and I believe on forum posts. Please help.

Could you post a screenshot of it?

Images usually show the placeholder image when they're loading; maybe your network has a problem if they're not loading within a couple of seconds.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:27 am

-Astoria- wrote:
South Olpen wrote:I recently tried to post an image on a dispatch (account: culture), but when I look at the preview or at the final product, it just shows the gray image box. It still works on normal factbooks and I believe on forum posts. Please help.

Could you post a screenshot of it?

Images usually show the placeholder image when they're loading; maybe your network has a problem if they're not loading within a couple of seconds.

It’s resolved. Maybe a bird flew onto a power line or something, I’ll be more selective next time. Thanks for your help.
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:33 am

South Olpen wrote:
-Astoria- wrote:Could you post a screenshot of it?

It’s resolved. Maybe a bird flew onto a power line or something, I’ll be more selective next time. Thanks for your help.

But I didn't do anything. No problem!
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Return to Technical