NATION

PASSWORD

How to know who withdrew an endorsement?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Andronya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 14, 2021
Corporate Bordello

How to know who withdrew an endorsement?

Postby Andronya » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:28 am

So... I have a question.
How can you find out who withdrew and endorsement from you? I just noticed in my stats that somebody withdrew their endorsement from me, but I don't know who. How can I find that out?
Andronya: Your tropical paradise.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:33 am

You can't in some cases, keep in mind that a nation might not have actively withdrawn their endorsement as such, the nation in question might have just moved to a different region, or CTE'd etc.
Last edited by The New California Republic on Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Weed
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Weed » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:34 am

Andronya wrote:So... I have a question.
How can you find out who withdrew and endorsement from you? I just noticed in my stats that somebody withdrew their endorsement from me, but I don't know who. How can I find that out?

If they truly withdrew an endorsement from you, that shows up on your national happenings on your nation page (as in, if they clicked the button to withdraw the endorsement of your nation).

If you just noticed that your endorsements went down without a message in your national happenings, then someone who endorsed you left your region, CTE'd, or left the WA. There's no easy way to find out who that was, but if you feel very curious you could look at your endorsements in the data dump for last night and compare to your list now.
I prefer not to be called that
Ex-Defender
Former WASC Author
----V----
Weed
LIVE FREE

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:37 am

If someone withdrew their endorsement from you it would show up in your notices.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:39 am

Comfed wrote:If someone withdrew their endorsement from you it would show up in your notices.

Pretty much if they actively did it, however since it doesn't seem to be appearing in the notices in this case as I intimated earlier, it was more likely a passive withdrawing of it via CTE or moving region.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Andronya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 14, 2021
Corporate Bordello

Postby Andronya » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:39 am

Thank you very much everyone, since I didn't get any messages I'll asume it was one of the cases you guys where mentioning.
Thanks!
Andronya: Your tropical paradise.

Return to Technical