NATION

PASSWORD

Does anyone know if there is there a Update Tomorrow?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Walfo
Envoy

Founded: Dec 11, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Does anyone know if there is there a Update Tomorrow?

Postby Walfo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:04 am

Hello! I would like to ask if NS will be getting an update tomorrow, and if so when. Hopefully, you guys can help. Thanks!
Last edited by Walfo on Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nickname: Waffles
1-delegate of Europe twice! 4/7/22 and 1/6/24. I'll certainly never forget that unthinkable day!
Just celebrated 5 years in NS!

Author of GA #721

Contact me on Discord @walfodiscorcommunications2958

Current Representative to the WA: Barthélémy Timéo

I post in OOC unless denoted otherwise.

"Never quit or hide from what you believe is right."-Neil I

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:41 pm

I guess I'll hop on and ask a similar question that I just wanted to confirm: nations update when their region updates, right? So a nation in an early updater would update before a nation in a late updater?
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Minskiev wrote:I guess I'll hop on and ask a similar question that I just wanted to confirm: nations update when their region updates, right? So a nation in an early updater would update before a nation in a late updater?

Correct.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Return to Technical