NATION

PASSWORD

{Q} Is this in the wrong area?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Penguinya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

{Q} Is this in the wrong area?

Postby Penguinya » Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=504194
I think my topic is supposed to be in Arts and Fiction, could it be moved there?
I use NS stats because the Pacific has a guidebook.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Kathol Rift wrote:No, it shouldn’t be renamed. George Washington was the first President, and without his leadership, this country probably wouldn’t exist today. I’m not saying he was all sunshine and rainbows, but we can’t just ignore history in favor of political correctness.

Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

Giovanniland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Giovanniland » Wed May 05, 2021 10:28 am

It seems that a moderator has moved it to the Arts and Fiction forum already. For future requests, though, there is a thread in the Moderation forum that you can use to request moves (as well as merges, locks and gravedig reports).
Last edited by Giovanniland on Wed May 05, 2021 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Giovanniland
Guardian of the West and Minister without Portfolio
Former Speaker of the Hall of Nations of TWP (x3)
Trading Card Collector
Giovannilandian Artwork Ministry - The Collection Collection Thread

Penguinya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 05, 2021 10:30 am

thanks
I use NS stats because the Pacific has a guidebook.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Kathol Rift wrote:No, it shouldn’t be renamed. George Washington was the first President, and without his leadership, this country probably wouldn’t exist today. I’m not saying he was all sunshine and rainbows, but we can’t just ignore history in favor of political correctness.

Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

Return to Technical