NATION

PASSWORD

Sovereign Military Order of Malta should be in the flaglist

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Sovereign Military Order of Malta should be in the flaglist

Postby Great Algerstonia » Mon May 03, 2021 9:11 pm

The Sovereign Military Order of Malta is a permanent observer in the UN, is a sovereign entity, and holds diplomatic relations with several countries. I think it's flag should be in the flag list for choosing a real-life national flag. Why isn't it? :p
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Mon May 03, 2021 9:15 pm

Never mind, it appears I missed it when scrolling through the list. Apologies. However, the flag is a bit darker than what it actually looks like (at least according to Wikipedia). The flag could likely benefit being updated.
Last edited by Great Algerstonia on Mon May 03, 2021 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Return to Technical