NATION

PASSWORD

Incorrect Suppression

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Confederacy of Beastland
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 07, 2014
Anarchy

Incorrect Suppression

Postby The Confederacy of Beastland » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:38 pm

A confused moderator or incorrect algorithm suppressed a post I made containing information on Covid-19 which was correct, claiming it was "misinformation". I simply stated that Covid numbers were exxqgerated. Could anyone explain to me how the post was incorrect and/or direct me to a set of rules which state which opinions are and aren't allowed to be posted on Regional Message Boards? I am just worried I will state an opinion of mine (or state certain correct information, as was suppressed) in the future which isn't allowed. Thank you.

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:45 pm

This is not the correct forum, this question belongs in Moderation, I've requested it to be moved there for you.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:53 pm

This link has all the info for your situation

1.) viewtopic.php?f=20&t=482474

2.) https://www.nationstates.net/page=news/ ... index.html

If your not sure please ask one of the many moderators or shoot them a GHR before posting false info.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Return to Technical