NATION

PASSWORD

Bug on postmaster general

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Them Chic
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Bug on postmaster general

Postby Them Chic » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:39 am

So I bought post master general but I still get ads in the forum and just the forum everywhere else is fine.

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:43 am

I'm a Site Supporter so I'm not sure if you have the same options as me but in Settings at the bottom there an option called Site Supporter! - No Advertisements which has a box you can click on. This turns off ads for everything on the website, I'd say click that box if you haven't already.
Last edited by Whitemore on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:48 am

Go to settings, turn off "no ads", save settings, then go to settings and turn "no ads" back on again.

Doing so will resend the request to the forum (the link between gameside and forum is very delicate) and works most of the time.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Them Chic
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Them Chic » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:51 am

Whitemore wrote:I'm a Site Supporter so I'm not sure if you have the same options as me but in Settings at the bottom there an option called Site Supporter! - No Advertisements which has a box you can click on. This turns off ads for everything on the website, I'd say click that box if you haven't already.

I have done that the mods helped me but the ads are still here

Return to Technical