NATION

PASSWORD

The Ignore System.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8578
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

The Ignore System.

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:19 am

To the Tech Moderators and my fellow nation persons who wish to comment their opinions and views.

Certain Persons have me on ignore, I don't stick any persons who strongly disagree with me on any issues for any reasons. I don't stick any persons on ignore for any unactionable and actionable, personal and political insults against me. I am very proud of it. But I am not the only person on NS. GMS.

I am usually or always very civil and respectful to all my fellow nation persons on NS and off NS.

It is on my sig.

But I can still see their posts and quote their posts, which I don't because it would get me in trouble. But I can't remember and keep track of those many persons who hate me, lol, I have many who do, lol again, for strongly disagreeing with them on certain issues. There are certain one's who don't even tell me so, that they have me on ignore.

The ignore system needs to be fixed where you cant quote their posts. I don't have a problem seeing and reading their posts. Thank you, GMS.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores on Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue and disagree, on our different, economic, political and social views, on, Trump, the elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians, communists and whatever, with respect towards each others democratic rights to disagree, this respect is given it is not earned, this respect is called Democracy on both sides. Hardly ever does any person change another persons views, especially on NS. Because we are all Political Junkies, experts on all issues on NS, according to our views. We are not on NS to debate and win the elections. Who agrees and Who disagrees?

User avatar
Drew Durrnil
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1034
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Drew Durrnil » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:21 am

Greater Miami Shores wrote:To the Tech Moderators and my fellow nation persons who wish to comment their opinions and views.

Certain Persons have me on ignore, I don't stick any persons who strongly disagree with me on any issues for any reasons. I don't stick any persons for any unactionable and actionable personal and political insults against me. I am very proud of it. But I am not the only person on NS. GMS.

It is on my sig.

But I can still see their posts and quote their posts, which I don't because it would get me in trouble. But I can't remember and keep track of those many persons who hate me, for strongly disagreeing with them on the certain issues.

The ignore system needs to be fixed where you cant quote their posts. I don't have a problem seeing and reading their posts. Thank you, GMS.

sometimes, the foe system voids.

Also, if they want to, they can quote, but if they don't, they ignore the post. That's the entire purpose of the foe list.
Edit: When you say "tech moderators", do you mean admins? (e.g. [v], eluvatar)
Last edited by Drew Durrnil on Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Shark Republic
My Factbook
Atheris wrote:0/10. Using this fifth glyph in casual talk is not only inimical, but also shows that human minds act not of individual thoughts but of compulsory will by a dug-in aristocracy.
Atheris wrote:*pulls out anime weapons*
weeaboo mode!
*screams in depression and existential dread*
Nantoraka wrote:
The Nantorakan government would like to express their concerns about all the pedophiles lurking in this market. There's so much grease and body oil in the offers being made, that you could fry chicken in it. We strongly advise wearing a mask when making deals because the strong smell of kid-diddler permeates the air like a dead, fermenting animal.

News: Former Elite President Pæta Marlín joins the cult of Yahlia, calling it his "sexual and spiritual awakening".

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8578
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:23 am

Drew Durrnil wrote:
Greater Miami Shores wrote:To the Tech Moderators and my fellow nation persons who wish to comment their opinions and views.

Certain Persons have me on ignore, I don't stick any persons who strongly disagree with me on any issues for any reasons. I don't stick any persons for any unactionable and actionable personal and political insults against me. I am very proud of it. But I am not the only person on NS. GMS.

It is on my sig.

But I can still see their posts and quote their posts, which I don't because it would get me in trouble. But I can't remember and keep track of those many persons who hate me, for strongly disagreeing with them on the certain issues.

The ignore system needs to be fixed where you cant quote their posts. I don't have a problem seeing and reading their posts. Thank you, GMS.

sometimes, the foe system voids.

Also, if they want to, they can quote, but if they don't, they ignore the post. That's the entire purpose of the foe list.
Edit: When you say "tech moderators", do you mean admins? (e.g. [v], eluvatar)

Whomever is in charge and can fix the problem, I don't know there official title. Thank you for not sticking me on ignore, my friend.

We should all be NS Friends on NS, with respect towards each other, which I practice, and I am very proud of it, but I am not the only one on NS. This is the way it should be on NS. GMS.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores on Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue and disagree, on our different, economic, political and social views, on, Trump, the elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians, communists and whatever, with respect towards each others democratic rights to disagree, this respect is given it is not earned, this respect is called Democracy on both sides. Hardly ever does any person change another persons views, especially on NS. Because we are all Political Junkies, experts on all issues on NS, according to our views. We are not on NS to debate and win the elections. Who agrees and Who disagrees?

User avatar
Luna Amore
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 12640
Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:53 am

The forum is notoriously unmodifiable at this point.

How it works is how it works.

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8578
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:31 am

Luna Amore wrote:The forum is notoriously unmodifiable at this point.

How it works is how it works.

ok, I understand, thank you for your explanation, GMS.
I once tried to K Me. Posted It and Reported. Locked by Mods. I am Autistic accounts for Repitive Nature. I am Very Civil and Respectful to all on NS and off NS. We are on NS, to share, discuss, argue and disagree, on our different, economic, political and social views, on, Trump, the elections, Republicans, Democrats, Socialists, Libertarians, communists and whatever, with respect towards each others democratic rights to disagree, this respect is given it is not earned, this respect is called Democracy on both sides. Hardly ever does any person change another persons views, especially on NS. Because we are all Political Junkies, experts on all issues on NS, according to our views. We are not on NS to debate and win the elections. Who agrees and Who disagrees?


Return to Technical

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Saalo

Advertisement

Remove ads