NATION

PASSWORD

Super minor capitalization error in forum description

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Gandoor
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Super minor capitalization error in forum description

Postby Gandoor » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:46 am

Yeah, this is super minor so it makes sense why no one's noticed it, but the description for the Portal to the Multiverse board says:
For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Nationstates should be NationStates, right? Since the game name is officially written in camel case.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently Gauche Le Mede from Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:54 am

Yes, incredibly minor, but fixed.

The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Yeetusa » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:52 am

Two more errors in the Arts and Fiction sub-forums.

Trivia Central wrote:Time to test your Nationstates know-how!

Cards Against NationStates wrote:Cards Against Nationstates
Mainly a lurker, I rarely post
Ex-President of the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators

Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Also fixed.

SherpDaWerp
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby SherpDaWerp » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:55 pm

Possibly related, though not a capitalization error - in the last few days (i.e. since this change), the description text for F&NI, Gameplay and A&F have been appearing oversized (like, 2x as big as other description texts) exclusively on mobile. The bug persists after refreshing, as well as hard-refreshing (closing Firefox from memory and restarting it).

Firefox 86.1.1 and Android 9.
Last edited by SherpDaWerp on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Got Issues? contributions | An Abridged History of GI (+additions)
Any premise tips, option structure, re-written bits, advice, or ideas for issues that I provide are fair game to be used by anyone.

Comfed
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:56 pm

SherpDaWerp wrote:Possibly related, though not a capitalization error - in the last few days, the description text for F&NI, Gameplay and A&F have been appearing oversized (like, 2x as big as other description texts) exclusively on mobile. The error persists after refreshing, as well as hard-refreshing (closing Firefox from memory and restarting it).

Firefox 86.1.1 and Android 9.

This does not happen on Safari - iOS 13
Mall:
Best part about being a mod was engaging in normal player behavior and getting accused of abuse
"You think this is abuse? I'll SHOW you abuse."
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Numero Capitan wrote:I haven't bothered reading back but I can unequivocally say that I agree with everything HEM has said and Unibot is wrong

Put this in your sig if you passed biology and know that gender and sex are not the same thing.

Return to Technical