NATION

PASSWORD

Suggestion: A new tag like the forum [pre] for dispatches?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Shov Scien
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Suggestion: A new tag like the forum [pre] for dispatches?

Postby Shov Scien » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:01 pm

I think it would be cool to have a scrollable box like the forums [ pre ] tag to be usable in normal dispatches. I'm not sure what it could be called since that tag is already in use for plain text, but I think it would be really cool and I could see a lot of people getting use out of it!
By forums [pre], I mean like this; a little single-line box of text that goes to the edges of the screen and can be scrolled.

Also, I know that recent change to tables is probably clogging up the attention so dont stress-just a tiny thing I thought would be cool to try! Thanks ^^
....EVER VIGILANT.....
/ Please excuse the mess! This nation's lore and information is still under construction. Thank you for your patience! /
If I post in a thread that my factbooks are too unfinished to properly interact with me in, you're allowed to yell at me.

Return to Technical