NATION

PASSWORD

[Suggestion] Unique Approval Messages

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

[Suggestion] Unique Approval Messages

Postby Noahs Second Country » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 am

I was looking through the activity feed and as you may be aware, there are currently two distinct proposals to repeal Commend Northern Borland.

When a delegate approves one or the other, there is no way to tell which one they approve without going to the SC page and checking.

Ex:
39 minutes ago: DosTwo2 approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland".
39 minutes ago: DosTwo2 approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland".

Suggestion: mention the author somewhere within this line to clarify which resolution was approved. It's a small, insignificant change but it could be useful at times. I like to see when a delegate approves of things, but this odd situation makes it somewhat difficult.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Return to Technical