NATION

PASSWORD

Suggestion: Compliance Commison Filter

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Grishahakkaverchynot
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2020
Capitalizt

Suggestion: Compliance Commison Filter

Postby Grishahakkaverchynot » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:41 am

This has been suggested before, but when will it be possible for the Compliance Commission telegrams to be filtered?
It's pretty close to telegram spam, and the last time I checked the rules, spamming isn't allowed?
Founder of Grishahakkaverchynot League, Keepermaster of the Verchy Realms.
sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root, the best form of space saving.
Writer of the 59th most upvoted dispatch!
Nation turned 3 years old on May 6th 2023.

Eluvatar
Director of Technology

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eluvatar » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:12 am

Your complaint has been processed.

We find that you are owed $0.012 for time lost dealing with Compliance Commission telegrams. We find that processing your complaint cost $0.312. We find that you owe the Compliance Commission $0.300 in compliance commission complaint compliance commission. Please file the appropriate paperwork for payment with payment paperwork attached at your earliest convenience.

Failure to comply with compliance commission complaint compliance commissions may lead to consequences, including but not limited to further compliance commission complaint compliance commission compliance paperwork.
To Serve and Protect: UDL

Eluvatar - Taijitu member

Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Nepleslia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:23 pm

What is the Compliance Commission, anyways? I’ve seen the term “compliance” thrown around occasionally in the WA, but I had no idea it had an “in-game” - for want of a better term - counterpart, much one that’s apparently capable of sending telegrams en masse.

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Nepleslia wrote:What is the Compliance Commission, anyways? I’ve seen the term “compliance” thrown around occasionally in the WA, but I had no idea it had an “in-game” - for want of a better term - counterpart, much one that’s apparently capable of sending telegrams en masse.

It's just a tg bot that tg's you when a WA proposal has passed or been repealed.
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Nepleslia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Drew Durrnil wrote:
Nepleslia wrote:What is the Compliance Commission, anyways? I’ve seen the term “compliance” thrown around occasionally in the WA, but I had no idea it had an “in-game” - for want of a better term - counterpart, much one that’s apparently capable of sending telegrams en masse.

It's just a tg bot that tg's you when a WA proposal has passed or been repealed.

Ah, okay - thanks for clarifying~

United Christian Soviet Republics
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby United Christian Soviet Republics » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:25 pm

Grishahakkaverchynot wrote:This has been suggested before, but when will it be possible for the Compliance Commission telegrams to be filtered?
It's pretty close to telegram spam, and the last time I checked the rules, spamming isn't allowed?

I can see why this would be useful. Definitely support.
The Community Of United Christian Soviet Republics
(UCSR)

A Class 14.5 Civilization according to this index.

Return to Technical