NATION

PASSWORD

Two questions from a new player

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Based Chaos
Civilian

Founded: Feb 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Two questions from a new player

Postby Based Chaos » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:51 pm

1. How do I check my level outside of pulling up the challenge another nation page?
2. How do I gain stats and such outside of the timed issues, or is that the only way?

Thanks in advance!

Squirrel Master

Montanity
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Montanity » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:54 pm

1.) You have to pull up the challenge page
2.) Sadly, only issues

Hope you have a good time on the site like I have!
-Montanity
Last edited by Montanity on Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A New Era has Begun
<WORK IN PROGRESS>

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:08 pm

Off of the top of my head there is about 5, probably more, stats that issues have no affect on, such as population, just playing or long enough, WA endorsements, at least 1 person can endorse you and you will get the badges, International Artwork, top 10% takes about 10 bank to get the badge worth of cards, influence, gained being in a region long enough and WA and endorsements increase the rate, and residency, which is being g in a region for long enough and only staying in that one region, also takes a while. Your two easiest ones could be WA endorsements and international Artwork, and depending on how you answered the quiz before making the nation could almost guarantee you a badge. If it is for challenging people, the more points you earn for winning in challenges gets you more levels for easier challenge wins
Also, the average stat is based on not answering issues
Last edited by Holland DS6 on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:11 pm

As a World Assembly member your stats will be affected by resolutions of the General Assembly, although you have less control over that, but you can author proposals to it and vote on the ones currently up.

There are also other non-issue stats like population, residency, influence, endorsements, and international artwork.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Return to Technical