NATION

PASSWORD

Cards: Market Value Estimate Wrong

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Cards: Market Value Estimate Wrong

Postby Holland DS6 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:41 pm

Unless I misread one number an or calculation, but the value of this legendary is way off, it should be about 131 in value, and all of 10 recent trades are topped at 200, but the value says it is worth 300 bank. Just needs a re-sync I think
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 5/season=2
Last edited by Luna Amore on Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:49 pm

Your technical thread titles are not terribly helpful.

Describe the problem succinctly in your title in the future.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:15 pm

Well sorry, but looking at all ten trades of the card and not from a trade with its own nation, adding all of values then dividing up by ten gives a estimated market value of 130.80, which the card itself says 300, which appears to be wrong, as none of the trades within the ten most recent are above 200 bank transactions. Do you see what I'm saying though, and yea, I have a tendency to use the same topic titles
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:59 pm

That card also shows a Highest Sell Price of 1,938.27, but I'm not seeing a record of that sale. I think somehow that sale doesn't show up in the Latest Trades but is a factor in the card value.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:16 am

Yup, 20 days ago Pumpty Dumpty bought it from Alta Altreides for 1938.27. Shows up on each nation’s individual buy and sell page.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pum ... rades=buys
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ali ... ades=sales
Last edited by Luna Amore on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:56 am

Ah, it appears to be a case of my screen not showing the nearly 2,000 bank trade, all I see are the 200 bank trades in the 10 most recent trades

Return to Technical