NATION

PASSWORD

Question (For card puppets)

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Question (For card puppets)

Postby Holland DS6 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:01 pm

I know this may have been asked a lot, but what is the best way to switch between puppets or their issues the quickest with it being a human interaction, and no, I don't have Firefox for the containers trick. Any other well known code that I just completely missed?
Last edited by Holland DS6 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Estado Novo Portugues
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estado Novo Portugues » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:19 am

The best way I can think of, without having to install any extensions, is to use two different browsers. That's what I sometimes do when I RP with multiple nations.
IC name: Holy and Pontifical State of Portugal
Posts before 2021 aren't canon.

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:41 am

NS++?

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:49 pm

Bump, just is there any good way to switch between puppets for card farming, or is it just the manual switching each and every time, and I don't have Fox to use. Also, can this be moved back to Cards, since it's for cards?
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Saarz
Secretary

Founded: Feb 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Saarz » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:52 pm

NS++, I guess.
where s3

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Holland DS6 wrote:Bump, just is there any good way to switch between puppets for card farming, or is it just the manual switching each and every time, and I don't have Fox to use.

If not containers, you can try NS++. I believe you can put in your puppet names and passwords somewhere, and it will generate links that you just click.
Holland DS6";p=38324257 wrote:Also, can this be moved back to Cards, since it's for cards?

Well, it's for switching/logging into different card puppets, not necessarily cards tips and tools, so I personally feel that it belongs here. I'm not a mod though, so: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=425777
Last edited by Free Las Pinas on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to Technical