NATION

PASSWORD

Below Average.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sar Atheopia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Below Average.

Postby Sar Atheopia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:35 am

My Civil Rights were Average ligitamently last night. Today they are Below Average and as far as I know I haven't done a single issue yesterday that would cause that.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 am

You are in the WA, which -- last night -- repealed GA#500.

When the GA changes legislation, this impacts all WA nations in some way.

If you are trying to achieve specific statistics on this particular nation, you may wish to make a WA puppet, whose stats you don't care about.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Nalver And
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nalver And » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 am

well this actually happens to me as well but in other way, my economy was close to frightening and for some reason it jumps immediately into frightening
its maybe because the issues you did before or something else
The Unified Constellation of Nalver And
"Pulchra lux caelorum"
Governmental Union | WIP :3 | Some Ns-stats may apply
A Class 0.143 Civilization according to this index.
Informational Council: Council of The Constellation implementing transparency act to battle corruption, succeeding but reducing political freedom for the first time in the nation's history | Black market finally managed and controlled, as people praise for the end of black market superiority | Economy has hit 1000 trillion Denier per year, marking a great economical prosperity

Return to Technical