NATION

PASSWORD

Can you undo something you did in an issue?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Aferia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Can you undo something you did in an issue?

Postby Aferia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:43 am

help is appreciated.

New American Unionist State
Secretary

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New American Unionist State » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:46 am

Aferia wrote:help is appreciated.

No. You can not. However over time you can change back to what you want by answering other issues and hoping the reprucsions from those issues changes things back into your liking.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:04 pm

New American Unionist State wrote:

No. You can not. However over time you can change back to what you want by answering other issues and hoping the reprucsions from those issues changes things back into your liking.

You can also check the "Require confirmation" box in your settings to avoid misclicks in the future.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Aferia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aferia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:27 pm

New American Unionist State wrote:

that's sad

Levy
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Levy » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:44 pm

I feel your pain my friend. In my old nations I used to half-ass issues, and I got policies or traits I didn't want my nation to have.

If your really bummed about this you can put in your signature “I dont use NS Stats or Policies”
The Protectorate Of Levy
“God, Motherland, Security”
A radical British Protectorate located in the Central Pacific
Capital: Adamstown
Armed Forces: 40 Million Men
Population: 485 Million
Official Religion: Protestant Christianity
Gov’t Type: Absolute Monarchy

Return to Technical