NATION

PASSWORD

i'm new, how do i open card packs?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Nootish Hivemind
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

i'm new, how do i open card packs?

Postby The Nootish Hivemind » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:18 pm

im new and i want to get card but cant find where to open card packs. the guide doesnt tell me anything and i googled it and nothing came up

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:20 pm

The Nootish Hivemind wrote:im new and i want to get card but cant find where to open card packs. the guide doesnt tell me anything and i googled it and nothing came up

Go to your cards tab, on your profile page, the icon that looks like a few cards. Then once clicked on, it will bring you to your cards page. At the top of the page, you will see a button that says
OPEN PACK
or something like that. click on it and you will be able to open your pack
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG

also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

The Nootish Hivemind
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nootish Hivemind » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:27 pm

South Cayriya wrote:
The Nootish Hivemind wrote:im new and i want to get card but cant find where to open card packs. the guide doesnt tell me anything and i googled it and nothing came up

Go to your cards tab, on your profile page, the icon that looks like a few cards. Then once clicked on, it will bring you to your cards page. At the top of the page, you will see a button that says
OPEN PACK

yeah, that's what i did but theres no button at the top. does this mean i dont have any packs?

South Cayriya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby South Cayriya » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:28 pm

The Nootish Hivemind wrote:
South Cayriya wrote:Go to your cards tab, on your profile page, the icon that looks like a few cards. Then once clicked on, it will bring you to your cards page. At the top of the page, you will see a button that says
OPEN PACK

yeah, that's what i did but theres no button at the top. does this mean i dont have any packs?

yes. every time you answer an issue, you get a random chance of getting a card pack
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG

also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

The Nootish Hivemind
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nootish Hivemind » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:30 pm

South Cayriya wrote:
The Nootish Hivemind wrote:

yes. every time you answer an issue, you get a random chance of getting a card pack

oh, ok. thanks!

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:14 pm

Afaik, there's actually a 20% chance of getting a pack every time you answer an issue. Note that answering != dismissing.

Additionally, the page where you see the effects of the issue you just answered also contains a button to open packs, if you got one from that issue.
Last edited by Free Las Pinas on Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logano Fraza
Lobbyist

Founded: May 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Logano Fraza » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:08 pm

You go to the cards section, then click on "OPEN PACK" in the top right corner.
Liberal and Proud. Deal with it.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical